Welcome to the official site of our London Radio Station.
Enjoy our range of reggae, gospel, Christian and Caribbean radio.
Welcome to the official site of BSB radio, the London-based internet radio station where we play all the best Gospel, Reggae, R&B and Hip-Hop tunes. From Michael Jackson to Shirley Caesar, we’re here to bless your ears with soul-fulfilling music.
BBC World News
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe freed but faces new court dateNazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, the British-Iranian woman jailed in Iran on spying charges, has been freed after five years. Read more »
- Uighurs: Chinese foreign minister says genocide claims 'absurd'The Chinese government has been accused of trying to destroy the Uighur minority in north-west China. Read more »
- Senegal protests: Teenager killed in clashes after Ousmane Sonko's arrestFive people are now known to have died after protests over opposition leader Ousmane Sonko's arrest. Read more »
- Pope Francis visits regions of Iraq once held by Islamic StateThe Roman Catholic leader visits Mosul, the former stronghold of the Islamic State group. Read more »
- Myanmar coup: India asked to return police officers who crossed borderSeveral officers reportedly crossed the border after refusing to carry out the military junta's orders. Read more »
Al Jazeera News
- Nine killed after Duterte’s order to ‘finish off’ communistsDuterte's threat on Friday has sparked fears of a new wave of bloodshed. Read more »
- In Pictures: Pope Francis’s historic visit to IraqFrancis defies security fears and pandemic to visit one of the world's oldest and most persecuted Christian communities. Read more »
- ‘Not running away’: Women fighting on Britain’s COVID front lineWomen working at a hospital in northern England recount the battles they have faced during the coronavirus pandemic. Read more »
- Tighter COVID curbs stir unrest in parts of Latin AmericaIn Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay, authorities are imposing a return to unpopular lockdowns as new infections rise. Read more »
- Sri Lankan Catholics demand justice for Easter bombing victimsChurch leaders demand government finds the perpetrators behind the 2019 attacks that killed 279 people. Read more »